- The administrator of personal data under Art. 4 point 7 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”) is The Bioshop International Co. 0248 51 884 based Myslikova 283/28, 120 00 Praha 2 (hereinafter the “administrator”).
- Contact information are Administrator
Address: Myslikova 283/28, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
telephone:+420 606 814 425
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is an individual who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of individuals.
- Administrator appointed Commissioner for Personal Data Protection.
Resources and the categories of personal data
- Manager handles the personal information that you have provided and / or personal information manager which gained based on the performance of your order.
- Manager handles your identity and contact information and data necessary for performance of the contract.
Legitimate reason and purpose of the processing of personal data
- Legal reasons the processing of personal data
- the contract between you and the trustee pursuant to Art. 6, paragraph. 1 point. b) GDPR,
- Administrator legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) in accordance with Art. 6, paragraph. 1 point. f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) in accordance with Art. 6, paragraph. 1 point. a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 para. 2 of Act no. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that there is no ordering goods or services.
- The purpose of processing personal data
- process your order and the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering the required personal data that are necessary for the successful execution of the order (name, address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract, without providing personal data is not possible to conclude the contract or her by the administrator to perform,
- sending commercial messages and do other marketing activities.
- Administrator side does / occur the automatic individual decision under Art. 22 GDPR. With such processing have provided his / her express consent.
- Manager keeps personal data
- the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and claims of the contractual relations (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until such time as it is revoked consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, not exceeding 1 year, if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
- After the period of retention of personal data manager personal information deleted.
Recipients of personal data (administrative subcontractors)
- Recipients of the personal data of the person
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / making payments under the contract,
- providing services for the operation of e-shop and other services in connection with the operation of e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
- The administrator has / has intends to transmit personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries as providers of mailing services / cloud services.
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR you
- the right of access to their personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR or processing restrictions pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing according to Art. 21 and GDPR
- right to data portability under Art. 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail administrator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection in the event that you think was violated your right to privacy.
Terms of security of personal data
- Manager declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to protect the data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, especially …
- Manager declares that personal data can be accessed only by authorized person.
- Sending an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are aware of / and conditions and privacy that you accept in its entirety.
- You agree to these terms by checking the approval through an online form. By checking the consent, you acknowledge that you are aware of / and conditions and privacy that you accept in its entirety.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of the Terms privacy publishes on its website and also will send you a new version of these conditions, your e-mail address you provide administrators / a.
These conditions come into force on 25 May 2018.